Viaterra Miller Street Mesh Riding Pants
Viaterra Miller Street Mesh Riding Pants
Introducing the Miller Hybrid Street Mesh Riding Pants - the perfect choice for adventurous riders seeking stylish and high-performance pants at an affordable price point. Designed for tropical climates, the Miller riding pants feature ventilated armor & high mesh coverage to keep you cool both on and off the motorcycle.
The PowerTector CE level 2 armor for knees (Type B) and hip offer exceptional protection, while the strong and durable 600D woven fabric in impact areas provides additional abrasion resistance. The pants are designed keeping ergonomics in mind, and feature pre-curved knees with stretch in the crotch area to provide optimal comfort while riding. In addition, the pants have strategically placed reflectives that enhance visibility and safety in low-light conditions.
What's included with the product?
Miller street mesh riding pants - 1 no
Powertector Air-Tec Knee Level 2 armour set
Powertector Air-Tec Hip Level 2 armour set
Level 2 Armour for superior protection - Powertector armours designed with Bio-Elastan, a special material that harden on impact while absorbing the energy but remain soft & flexible.
Pant connector -
Enhances the coverage of the lumbar area when paired with the Miller pants
YKK Zippers -
Original YKK zippers & pullers for extra durability and smooth operation of zips.
Ergonomics designed for riding position -
Comfort and ventilation during long rides Heavy duty 600D woven fabric at the impact areas
How To Measure Size of The Pants?
Things to keep in mind to ensure the measurements are taken correctly
- It will be helpful to have a family member or a friend take the measurements
- Please use flexible tape only, like a tailor’s tape
- All the measurements must be in the same units, whether cm or inches
- You should preferably be wearing base layers while taking measurements, and avoid wearing anything bulky.
STEP 1 - Measure using a tailor's tape
There are two key measurements that you need to take into consideration for figuring out your pants size.
A) High hip - Wrap the tape around your belt line. Keep the tape parallel to the ground, not too loose or too tight.
B) In seam length - Hold a hard bound book between your legs, and then measure from the top edge of the book to the ankle.
STEP 2 - Find your pants size by checking measurements against the size chart provided
- You can check the body size chart provided on our website to see which size is closest to you.
Remember, each brand has its own body size charts, so do check the chart before you select the size.
How to check if the armour is in the right position and how to make adjustments to ensure the armours stay in place while on the motorcycle?
If you are trying it on at the store, wear it for 5-10 min to get comfortable in it. Keep in mind that the Miller is designed to work best in the riding posture - so other movements could feel restrictive. So check the fit of the pants on a chair or in a riding position.
STEP 1 - Check armour position
- The primary fit check has to be around the lower hip and the thighs.
- For the knee, take a seat and bend the knee. Once bent, ensure the armour is atleast 2 inch over the knee and is covering the sides of the knee equally.
STEP 2 - Adjust armour position
In case the pants fit is correct but the knee armour is slightly off, use the cinching mechanism to adjust and bring the armour closer to your body.
- To do so, first make sure the ladderlock is not on the same line as the webbing.
- Hold the ladderlock perpendicular to the webbing and simply pull them right or left to loosen or tighten the arms.
- You also have cinch straps on the hems for adjustment.
Things to Remember
Even the best of protective armour is of no use if it is not in the right place. The Miller pants come with multiple adjustments as well as smartly placed stretch panels.
The Miller offers superior impact protection and abrasion resistance despite being extremely light and well-ventilated. We achieved this by using a combination of a special blend of mesh and fabric in the construction of the jacket, as well as by using Powertector CE Level 2 protectors for the knees and hips.
The Miller is designed to allow maximum ventilation in all key areas as determined by the body heat map. We even made sure that the inner lining of the pockets are made of mesh so that it does not inhibit the flow of air when you're on the move.
Care and Storage:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Body armours/ protectors must always be removed before starting the washing process
CLEAN & CARE:
- For dirt and stains, clean with a soft-bristled brush and lukewarm water
- DO NOT USE HOT WATER
- DO NOT allow your pants to come in contact with solvents (do not use fabric softener!), fuel, or cleaning agents.
- DO NOT use any kind of CHEMICAL or ALCOHOL-BASED product.
- For longer life of the fabric, we recommend hand washing the pants using mild detergent Do not place your pants near, or come in contact with a direct heat source
- Dry the pants on a hanger away from direct sunlight where there is good ventilation.
- Zippers need to be cleaned and lubricated regularly - you can use vaseline or candle wax
- Make sure your pants are completely dry before you store it on a hanger.
- If stored wet or in a non-ventilated area as it allows mildew to grow on the fabric causing discoloration and damage
- Do not store the pants in air-tight plastic bags.
Warranty: 1 Years Against Manufacturing Defects. Handled by Viaterra Gears.