Rynox Storm Evo L2 Riding Jacket Knight Grey
A featherweight that knocks out heavyweights
Nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo is perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for top-shelf performance with an extra dose of ventilation.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified
- Back: Knox Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621-2:2012
- Chest: HD EVA foam protectors (Upgradable to Rynox Cerros CE Level 1 certified protectors) click here
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
- External Metal Sliders: On shoulders
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
3 Layer Construction
Rain Jacket > Protective Jacket > Winter Jacket
- External Rain Liner: Made from waterproof and breathable fabric. With sealed seams and retro-reflective trims. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand light showers when worn with the primary shell)
Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeves winter liner made from Sustans fiber made with Dupont Sorona. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket.
Sustans is a high-performance bio-tech fiber made from Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Fit: Dualsport touring fit
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL|