Rynox Airtex Riding Pants
With their sleek, practical and functional design, the Airtex pants are perfect for use around the year.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Knee: Safe-Tech (Italian) Viscoflex CE Level 2 protector, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) (New for 2021)
- Hip: Safe-Tech (Italian) Viscoflex CE Level 2 protector with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-) (New for 2021)
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants. (Scroll down to watch video)
3 Layer Construction
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retroreflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants.
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Jacket connection zipper
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retroreflective detailing on calves and lateral side
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on the waist that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL|