AXOR Apex Hunter Matt Black Red Helmet
Apex, the new sport touring helmet, born to satisfy the needs of the riders looking for maximum stability and aerodynamic performance.
- Dual Certified - ECE R-22.05 & DOT FMVSS 218
- Internal Sun Visor
- Anti Allergic and wicking internal fabrics
- Multiple Vents
- Rear Removable spoiler attachment.
- Removable and Washable Lining
- D Ring Fasteners
- Scratch Resistant and Antifog Visor
- Embedded speaker pockets for communication systems
- Weight: Approx 1500 grams
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Back outlet vent is integrated with pc spoiler, allowing it to be positioned for optimum flow-through ventilation
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Optically correct visor
- Quick and tooless visor change mechanism
- Internal sun visor included
- Equipped with Axor’s AX- F180 Anti-Fog Visor Insert.
- Two-sided Anti-Fog function which grants the riders with an ultra-clear vision and a permanent Anti-Fog Function vision.
- One Step removal visor mechanism
- To safeguard the head, the EPS liner of a helmet is designed to fit the head perfectly to absorb the energies of an impact and avoid penetration.
- The chinstrap secures the helmet and the head in order to prevent it from rolling off.
- Double D-ring for secure fit
- IMPS (Injection molded polycarbonate shell for high performance)
- Homologation - ECE R-22.05(Europe) & DOT FMVSS NO. 218(US) Helmet Safety Standards
- Rear end cushions Reflectors.
- Detachable spoiler for aerodynamic performance and stability at high speed.
- Tough Polycarbonate material.
- Easy to remove / replace.
Refer to email@example.com for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL|