Grandpitstop Air Comfy Seat (For Cruiser Bikes only)
Air Comfy Seat
It uses advanced air suspension technology to give proper air flow circulation and right balance to the rider while riding. Whether you ride for one hour or ten, the Air Comfy Seat provides the required comfort that makes your ride pleasurable. The Air Comfy Seat saves your bum from sore and sweat with Air Ventilation and let you enjoy your ride!
The Seat distributes pressure evenly and Eliminates Painful Pressure Points & Numbness. The Air Ventilation reduces Heat & Moisture Build up and the cushion absorbs Vibrations & Shock.
- Inflate/Deflate Air Seat on The Go
- Helps reduce pressure on the lower back
- Reduces butt pain
- YKK Zipper
- Rain Cover
- Reduces 50% jerk reduction
Watch Product Videos
Inflate/Deflate Air Seat On The Go
- Say Goodbye to External Pump / Blowing with Mouth!
- No Need to get down from bike to inflate/deflate your Air Seat.
Just adjust the air pressure with the inbuilt Inflator and Deflator
Reduce Pressure On The Lower Back
- 50% Jerk Reduction!
- The Air Comfy Seat is designed to provide maximum support to your Tail Bone and thus provides Medical benefits along with the Luxury of Riding
Easily Detachable Seat
- Remove.. When Not In Use!
- The Air Comfy seat can be Attached and Detached from bike seat by removing the hook.
The Seat is attached with 4 hooks that help in quick installation of the seat.
Additional Puncture Patch
- The Seat is made of high-grade material that can withstand any a climatic condition which makes this seat Durable.
The Air seat comes with an additional Puncture Fixing The patch that can be used to fix any leakage or damage in the longer run.
How to Use?
- Install the Air Comfy Seat on your Motorcycle’s seat keeping the straps in criss-cross position. Make sure the length of straps is adjusted properly to keep the Air Comfy Seat on place while riding
- Squeeze in the middle repeatedly to inflate the Air Comfy Seat, keeping the deflation knob tight clock-wise. Rotate the deflation knob anticlockwise to reduce air pressure, then tighten it again.
- Hold to the bike push down to the stand.
- Slide off the hooks from all points to easily uninstall your Air Comfy Seat
- All cruiser and touring bikes like Royal Enfield, Triumph Tiger, Harley Davidson, Avenger etc.